Click on image to visit our website or, here: www.memorymakerscakes.com

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blogging for Cakes

Hello All,

In this, my first “official” post, I want to thank my sister-in-law, Ginger, the brains behind this great blog site. She very generously donated her time to build it, as well as create the beautiful background work. More importantly she patiently educated me on the ends and outs of blogging. I spend a lot of time talking to people about my cake business and answering cake related questions on several different web sites. Her suggestion that I use a blog was perfect. I can post my thoughts, show cake pictures, and answer questions in one place, then simply invite everyone to visit my site. You will understand how important that is to me when you read my next posting “A day in the life of a baby boomer who finally decided what she wanted to be when she grew up.”

Please use the link to Ginger’s blog to check out the other amazing things she’s doing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post...I can't wait to read your next post - sounds interesting!

Post a Comment