Click on image to visit our website or, here: www.memorymakerscakes.com

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Life is Good...at least last week!

It’s Sunday night and I’m sitting at our kitchen table writing and thinking about my life. My daughter just left after giving us all haircuts. It’s so nice to have a really good stylist in the family. Who else would make house calls? Hubby is out in his shop working on his latest project, a vintage 1981 Goldwing motorcycle; he lovingly named “The Black Pearl.” It cracks me up when he says “I’m going to go out and rub on Pearl for a while.” Boy with their toys. My youngest son is in his room next to me singing, playing guitar, and recording some of his songs. Several of them are really good and I find my self expecting to hear them on the radio. Maybe some day…

I love the internet and use it every day. I can hardly remember life without it. Surfing brought the kindest man into my life. Tony lives in Louisiana and is president of Zuguyz, Inc, a web design company. I contacted him about a website for my fledging wedding cake business about a year ago after viewing the one he built for Sweet Southern Ladies. We emailed back and forth for months while he tried to help me deal with the crazy person that made my first site, and later as I tried to use a template-based service to build my own. Tony patiently responded to my random requests while I dealt with caring for my husband after major surgery, housing my brother and his fiancée after a motor vehicle accident, and most recently caring for my youngest son who was broadsided by an 18 wheeler while at work. I guess it’s lucky I’m a nurse!

In the past two months Tony selflessly donated his personal time to building a fantastic website for my new business, Memory Makers Cakes. I was very happy to have a working site. My sister-in-law built me this blog site to match. When Tony saw it, he surprised me by spending hours coordinating the two to match and work seamlessly together. He has definitely renewed my faith in the kindness of strangers.

If you find yourself in need of IT services, please consider Zyguys. I can guarantee you won’t be disappointed in the first class, personal service they provide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's unfortunate your website scores so low in http://www.websitegrader.com and has typos. If this guy had real skill you wouldn't have to use Blogspot to host your website since that doesn't help your SEO AT ALL. It won't help you be found along with his substandard attempt at meta info. Guess you get what you pay for!

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous...

Your are an ignorant person. THIS site...the one you commented on - is a blogspot...not the website you speak of.

You appear full of yourself and what you believe to know...why could you not state who you are?

Further, how on earth would you know what this person pays for web services?

Sounds to me like you are feeling poorly about your own abilities and achievements...maybe you should concentrate on them instead of attempting to slander someone else's.

Post a Comment