Click on image to visit our website or, here: www.memorymakerscakes.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Why Can't Everyone Just Get Along?

I'm sitting here helping my daughter hash out the agreement between her and her husband for their divorce. Ten years down the drain. I want her to be happy and do whatever it takes to make that happen but it is still very sad.

It seems to be an equitable split. Both of them will retain the house and land splitting the assets and debts equally. He moved into the spare bedroom and they plan to remain living together as roommates. This type arrangement seldom works, but we will see.

I would love to hear from anyone out there that this arrangement worked for. I just can't see continued harmony after the first one brings a new love interest home. Just can't picture them sitting together watching TV and socializing...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...divorce is never easy not matter how well you THINK things are arranged. I'm concerned about them continuing to live together...don't think it will work for long but, guess they'll try none the less. As far as both of them retaining the house, land and, assets...??? At some point someone is going to want to do something different. That will mean another trip back to court to split it up later. Sounds like more of hassle to me. Experience has taught me to take care of things the moment they need to be taken care of...just my experience and opinion though.

Hope all works out for them and they find peace in their hearts.

Post a Comment